Last modified: February 19, 2021
GRX Immersive Labs, Inc. (“Company” or “We”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes:
· The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you download, install, register with, access, answer surveys, or use the GRX Immersive POV: Points of View XR Experience application (“Website” also referred to as the “App”).
· Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information we collect in this App, and in email and other electronic communications sent through this App.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
· We collect offline or on any other Company apps or websites, including websites you may access through this App.
· You provide to or is collected by any third party (see Third-Party Information Collection).
Our websites and apps, and these other third parties have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users of our App:
· Directly from you when you provide it to us.
· Automatically when you use the App.
· From Answers to In-App Survey Questions
Information You Provide to Us
When you download, register with, or use this App, we may ask you provide information:
· By which you may be personally identified, such as name, date of birth, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”).
· That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as school affiliation.
This information includes:
· Information that you provide by filling in forms in the App. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the App, and information provided to request further services, including answers to the In-App Survey questions. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the App.
· Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone.
You may also provide information for publication or display (“Posted”) on public areas of the app or websites you access through the App (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are Posted and transmitted to others at your own risk. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of third parties with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Automatic Information Collection
When you download, access, and use the App, it may use technology to automatically collect certain information about your equipment and browsing actions:
· Usage Details. When you access and use the App, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the App, including logs, communication data, and the resources that you access and use on or through the App.
· Device Information. We may collect information about your device and internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, operating system, browser type, and mobile network information.
· Location Information. This App does not collect real-time information about the location of your device.
If you do not want us to collect this information, do not download the App or delete it from your device. You may opt out at any time by sending an email to [firstname.lastname@example.org] to request that your account and any associated personal information be deleted.
Third-Party Information Collection
When you use the App or its content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include:
· Your device manufacturer.
· Your mobile service provider.
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use this app. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps, and other online services websites. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
In-App Survey Information Collection
When you consent to answer survey questions, we will collect the responses anonymously or track by email address, name or other identifying information. The purpose of the survey is to gather information to assist us in understanding varying points of view from the various backgrounds prescribed in the questioning. All of the information will be used internally to gather demographic, cultural, and economic information. GRX engages or utilizes third party companies to provide services such as information processing and conducting user research and survey data collection and/or analysis. These are the only companies with whom GRX directly shares your information and such companies are obligated to protect your information. Except as otherwise provided herein, GRX will not share your information with any other third parties. GRX will not publicly share your information under any circumstances.
Use of the App does not require you to consent to answering the survey questions. If you do not want us to collect this information, do not answer any questions in the survey. If after completion of the survey, you wish to opt out you may do so by sending an email to email@example.com to request that the answers to your survey questions be deleted.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
· Provide you with the App and its contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
· Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
· Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
· Notify you when App updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though it.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or that you provide:
· To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
· To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
· To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about our App users is among the assets transferred.
· To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
· For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
· With your consent.
· To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of over your information.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You can review your personal information by logging into the App and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our App, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our App. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
THE APPLICATION IS NOT INTENDED FOR CHILDREN UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE, AND WE DO NOT KNOWINGLY COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN UNDER 13. IF WE LEARN WE HAVE COLLECTED OR RECEIVED PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM A CHILD UNDER 13 WITHOUT VERIFICATION OF PARENTAL CONSENT, WE WILL DELETE THAT INFORMATION. IF YOU BELIEVE WE MIGHT HAVE ANY INFORMATION FROM OR ABOUT A CHILD UNDER 13, PLEASE CONTACT US AT www.grximmersive.com/contact.